2015年7月4日星期六

My Space in Yale

My Space in Yale



    The day I moved into Calhoun College in Yale was 27th, Jun. I share suite 11 of doorway J with a French lady, who teaches history in France. So unrealistically, I've got a room to stay in a place dreamed of by myself since childhood.

    The buildings constituting Calhoun residential college are formed in a circle with a beautiful grassland in the center. In the morning,the sunlight feels so soft and tender as if a mother touches you with her warm hands, and some students get up so early as to do some morning exercises, like playing Taiji, jogging or simply moving their bodies; In the evening, it is still as bright as a day at 8 pm, the evening sun glowing with its golden light set on walls of red bricks. We students from anywhere of the world are gathering in the courtyard, sitting at the table, in the chair or on the grass by groups, chatting and laughing.

    It is in peace and harmony. In it I am relaxed and feel at ease.
   
 


   









1 条评论:

  1. I am so glad you are not only comfortable here, but taking full advantages of the beautiful moments you are being served.

    回复删除